How to Pray Deuteronomy 28 Over Your Finances


This is a simple pattern you can use daily:


(1) Acknowledge God’s authority

“Father, You are the One who gives power to get wealth. You command the blessing, and You establish the work of my hands.”


(2) Align your heart

“I choose to hear Your voice and follow Your ways. I align my finances, my work, and my decisions with You.”


(3) Claim covenant promises

“Because I am in Christ, the blessings of obedience rest on me, and the curses are broken.”


(4) Reject anything contrary

“I cancel lack, devourers, confusion, and financial oppression.”


(5) Declare the blessing

Speak it over your income, business, work, projects, and household.


(6) Seal it in thanks giving

“Thank You that Your blessing overtakes me.”


No comments:

The UniFi Cloud Gateway Ultra

  Your home network deserves better than a rental gateway. The UniFi Cloud Gateway Ultra runs a 1 Gbps IDS/IPS engine, manages 30+ devices, ...